Monday, March 30, 2015

Welcome to f-stop Food!

Welcome to f-stop Food!
my apple roses
shot with an iPhone 6, inspired by Pinterest

This blog is dedicated to the evolution of my food journey, documented through photography. I grew up in the kitchen with my mother and siblings, making Sunday lunch spaghetti, animal-shaped birthday cakes, and easy, healthy snacks. My mom worked from home, giving us all constant learning opportunities and encouragement to try new things and set goals.

I developed my skills as a photographer throughout college and beyond, focusing on portraits and landscape photography, self-publishing three books of tattoo portraits after college.

Stay tuned for more pictures, articles, and recipes!


Interested in portrait/landscape photography, tattoos, or industrial design? Check out my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment